Are you looking to progress your career, or would you like to take your first steps into the financial services industry?
Here at 1st Stop Group we have a wide range of possibilities; including our underwriting team, business development and in-house support areas such as, IT, Accounts, Marketing and Administration.
1st Stop Group are a fast growing organisation and we attribute a large part of our success to our highly talented and loyal workforce.
When recruiting we are looking for people who:
- are customer focused
- have a positive mental attitude
- a pro-active approach to work
- a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- will treat people with respect
- excel in their area of expertise
We have designed our benefits package to cover all aspects of your employment including remuneration, working environment, training and development.
Your remuneration package includes:
- 22 Days Holiday plus an extra day for each year worked up to 25 days for all employees.
- Management contracts are on 25 days holiday.
- Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme for all employees
- Paid sick leave
We strive to make 1st Stop a great place to work:
- Pleasant Working Environment. Lunch/break seating area with microwave, free tea, coffee and cold drinks.
- Awards for team celebratory events.
- All expenses paid Christmas celebration.
- Employee Survey. A culture where your ideas, thoughts and opinions are welcomed.
- A monthly employee newsletter to keep you informed.
- Eye tests and contributions towards single vision lenses for display screen users
- Interactive small group sessions on wellbeing
- Dress down Fridays
Getting a job with 1st Stop is only the start, we are committed to your personal and professional training and development:
- Development and Career Opportunities
- Quarterly employee conferences
- Discussions on progress through monthly 121s
- Online resources for you to manage your performance, progress and training
- Subscriptions paid for professional body memberships
- Perkbox. A wide range of staff discounts on a wide range of purchases including ASOS, Marks and Spencers, holiday providers, cinema tickets and more.
- Training Academy. Extensive training on a wide range of subjects from frontline roles up to Management positions
- Online e-learning modules on a wide range of subjects to support continuous learning opportunity